Peony and White Tea
Hand poured in Québec
The most delicate of them all, in my opinion. It instantly brings me back into a garden, at the end of a beaufitul day, with the sun rays making their way between high tree branches.
The perfume of this candle was created by a perfumer in Grasse, France.
Parabens and phtalates free soy wax.
Conforms to the IFRA standards.
- Make sure that the wick is always centered.
- Light up on a stable surface.
- Cut the wick's tip before lighting.
- Do not burn more than 3 consecutive hours.
- Keep out of reach from children and animals.
- Do not leave the candle lit without supervision.
- Do not light the candle near electric or flammable objects.
- Stop burning the candle when it reaches 1/2 inch from the pot bottom.
Shipping fees are calculated at payment depending on your address.
Shipping is free as of 100$ before taxes. The discount is automatically applied at the cash register.
We ship with Canada Post. When completing your order, we prepare it and when it is ready to be shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with Canada Post tracking number.
From that moment, we are not responsible for shipping delays or problems caused by the carrier.
Shipping is available everywhere in Canada and United-States within 3 to 8 days.
It is also possible to pick your order up at the workshop, located in Crabtree, in Lanaudière. Simply check the option at the cash register.